742-75 - Electric Strike by Folger Adam
The 742-75 Series is a 3 hour fire-rated, industrial grade electric strike designed for extreme heavy duty applications. The all stainless steel construction of this device makes it ideal for high abuse applications. The 742-75 Series comes standard with a variety of brackets to accommodate all major mortise and cylindrical locks with up to a 3/4" throw latchbolts. This is the one electric strike to choose when you are uncertain of which lockset you may encounter.
This industrial grade electric strike is used with cylindrical locks, mortise locks and mortise exit devices in hollow-metal frame applications when the lockset has a 1/2", 5/8", or 3/4" throw latchbolt. With multiple brackets and filler blocks included standard in every box, this is the one strike to choose when you don't know which lockset you may encounter.
Note: 742-75 is designed to work with a variety of mortise locks without deadbolts, including the Schlage L9000 and Yale 8800 without relocating the strike prep in the frame. Consult HES customer support regarding use with the Best 40 Series.
Note: When using LBMLCM with a 1/2" or 5/8" keeper latchbolt, detection may be dependent on the door gap.
Features and Benefits:
- Tamper-resistant, heavy duty construction.
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance rating 500,000 cycles.
- Horizontally adjustable keeper allows for door and frame misalignment.
- Deadlatch tabs included.
- 3/4" keeper depth (742-75).
- Plug-in connector.
- Full keeper shim.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) & Bronze Toned (613) finish.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3-hour single door (fail secure only).
- UL 10C fire-rated, 1-1/2-hour double door (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- UL1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
.29 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.15 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LBMLCM - Latchbolt & Locking Cam Monitor: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket and monitors internal strike mechanism to tell if strike is in locked or unlocked position.
Special Ordering: If you require a different finish, please contact Taylor Security (firstname.lastname@example.org) for pricing and availability.