310-4(S) - Electric Strike by Folger Adam
The 310-4 Series is a 3 hour fire-rated, industrial grade electric strike designed for extreme heavy duty applications. The all stainless steel construction of this device makes it ideal for high abuse applications that would disable other electric strikes. The 310-4 has a unique 3/4" faceplate with an integrated 1/4" base shim that can be removed in the field to accommodate rim exit devices with a 1/2" or 3/4' throw latchbolt.
This industrial grade electric strike is used with rim exit devices with squarebolt style latchbolts like the Corbin Russwin® ED4200S, ED5200S and ED5200SA SecureBolt™ or the Yale® 7150(F), 7250, 7270M(F) Squarebolt® Exit Devices. Note: SK keeper standard.
Features and Benefits:
- Integrated shim for quick customization of faceplate thickness (1/2" to 3/4").
- Tamper-resistant, heavy duty construction.
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance rating 500,000 cycles.
- Integrated ramps for better deadlatch handling.
- Set screws for horizontal lockdown.
- In-frame horizontal adjustability.
- Wider faceplate (1-3/4") for greater versatility.
- Plug-in connector.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) & Bronze Toned (613) finish.
- UL 10C, 3-hour fire-rated (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- UL1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
.51 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LCBMA- Latchbolt & Locking Cam Monitor with Auxiliary Switch: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.
Special Ordering: If you require a different finish, please contact Taylor Security (email@example.com) for pricing and availability.