FMK - Flex-Mount Gate Lock Bracket Kits by Securitron
The FMK Flex-Mount Bracket System is an intuitive set of mounting brackets designed exclusively for use with the M62FG Magnalock® and the GL1 Gate Lock. Pre-formed post channels and plates of varying lengths make it easy for you to assemble a professional looking, high-security gate lock mounting platform in minutes, without special tools.
Post Shim Brackets are used to adapt both small and large Post Brackets to pole/post sizes smaller than 2" or 3" respectively in 1/8" increments - 1-7/8", 1-3/4", 1-5/8", 2-7/8", 2-3/4", 2-5/8", etc.
When more than two shims are used together on a single post, welding the bracket to the pole/post is recommended.
All necessary mounting hardware including four Post Shims is included with each Flex-Mount kit.
Features and Benefits:
- Permits electronics to be mounted on fence posts or gate posts.
- Brackets are reversible.
- Bracket kits include brackets, mounting hardware and post shims.
- Post brackets are pre-drilled.
- Zinc-plated steel provides durability and long life.
- Bolt on or weld for installation.
- Compatible with maximum 3" round post with minimum pole separation of 1".
- Use with Post Shim Brackets for smaller post sizes.
- M62FG can be direct mounted on square posts.
- To use FMK-SL with M62FG-SASM, post separation should be 1" to 2-1/4".
- To use FMK-SW with M62FG or the GL1, post separate should be 1" to 2-3/4".
- To use FMK-SL with GL1 or M62FG, post separation should be 1" to 3-3/4".