E2000 Keypad Leverset by Emtek Decorative Brass Series
Function: The Emtek E2000 Keypad Leverset is available in Passage (E2000) and Storeroom/Gate (E2200) function.
Finish: The Emtek E2000 Keypad Leverset comes in Lifetime Brass (US3-Lifetime), Oil Rubbed Bronze (US10B), and Satin Nickel (US15) finish.
Residential keyless security has never looked better than Emtek's low profile E2000 Modern Keypad Leverset. Leave your keys behind as you ride a bike or walk the dog with the freedom and security that Emtek Keypad Locks provide. Emtek's Keypad locks fit any door between 1-3/4" and 2-1/4" thick with a standard 2-1/8" bore door prop, and install easily with only a Phillips head screwdriver. They are easy to install and to use. Emtek's keypad locks come factory-programmed with 2 unique and secure user codes for use right out of the box, and can be programmed with up to 20 additional codes of your choice. Codes can be added and deleted at any time.
Features and Benefits:
- Installs easily with only a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Easy to use installation and programming instructions included.
- Factory programmed with 2 unique, secure user codes for use right out of the box.
- Can be programmed with up to 20 user codes of your choice.
- Codes can be added and deleted.
- Easy lock operation, simply push the Emtek button and turn the exterior thumb turn to lock.
- Easy unlock operation, enter the 4 digit code and turn the exterior thumb turn.
- Programming changes can be made easily using the keypad.
- Keypad has a protective coating to prevent wear patterns.
- Illuminated keypad for easy and quick operation after dark.
- Low battery indicator lets you know when it's time to change the battery.
* Ordering: All Emtek Keypad Leversets are sold as complete units with Lever and Keypad. Emtek requires a lever to be picked with the keypad. To order the Lever please see "Companion Items" above. You can choose any Emtek Lever style with any handing to work with your Keypad. The price of the Keypad Leverset covers both the lever and the keypad. Failure to order a lever will cause a delay in ordering your Keypad Leverset.
Door Range: Fits any door between 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with a 2-1/8" bore standard door prep. For thin doors (1-3/8" - 1-5/8"), please specify "Adaptor Kit" in the Comments Box upon checkout and it will be ordered for you. There is an upcharge of $16.00 dollars for the kit.
Backset: All Emtek Locksets come standard with 2-3/8" Backset and Square Corner Latch (Face: 2-1/4" x 1"). If you need 2-3/4" Backset or Round Corner Latches please specify in the Comments Box upon checkout.
Strike: All Emtek Locksets come standard with Square Corner Strikes (2-1/4" x 1-1/2"). If you need Round Corner Strikes please specify in the Comments Box upon checkout.