7500 - Standalone Keypad & Prox Card Reader by DynaLock
Weather and Vandal Resistant. High Visibility Blue Backlit Keypad, Supports Up to 500 Users. Built-In Tamper Detection.
The 7500 is an advanced single gang standalone digital keypad with built-in proximity card reader. This unit offers large backlit metal keys and a built-in heater which makes the 7500 ideal for high traffic, harsh environment applications. A wide array of functions and auxiliary modes provide extra flexibility and security, allowing it to operate as a single or two-door access controller.
The 7500 offers ease of installation and programming due to its removable terminal blocks for simple wire connections and flexible programming capabilities such as a unique "code search" for simple user management. A flexible power input allows the unit to operate on 12-24VDC or 16-24VAC. Two Form-C relay outputs, rated at 2 amps, as well as REX and Auxiliary inputs are provided.
Features and Benefits:
- 500 User Codes: Up to 500 users can have PIN and/or RFID credentials for access.
- Flexible Power Input: 12-24 VDC or 16-24VAC.
- 3 User and Access Levels: Program one to three different levels of access for each individual user or for the entire system.
- Multiple Inputs and Outputs: Unit includes a REX and Auxiliary input as well as two form C output contacts rated at 2 Amps.
- Audio and Visual Recognition: Equipped with an internal sounder and two tri-colored status/programming LED's.
- Multiple Auxiliary Modes: Ten programmable auxiliary modes including: Door Ajar, Forced Door, Alarm Shunt, and Door Monitor.
- Built-In Heater: Automatically activates to prevent key freeze at 4°F (-20°C).
- Vandal Resistant: Metal casing with a built-in optical tamper sensor.
- Installer Friendly: Removable terminal blocks simplify wire connections. Unit also includes an installation kit and self-adhesive mounting template.
Electrical Specification Data:
Voltage Range: 12-24VDC, From a power supply
16-24VAC, From a transformer
Input Current: Standby: 85mA at 12VDC (Heater Off)
Maximum: 145mA at 12VDC (Heater Off)
Standby: 565mA at 12VDC (Heater On)
Maximum: 625mA at 12VDC (Heater On)
Relay Outputs: Main: 2A Form C, N.O. and N.C.
Auxiliary: 2A Form C, N.O. and N.C.
Tamper: Optical back tamper sensor.
Inputs: REX: N.O. dry contact
Auxiliary (In/Monitor): N.O. dry contact
10 programmable modes
Proximity Reader: Maximum Read Range: 2.5"
Modulation: ASK at 125kHz
Compatible Cards: All 26-Bit EM Cards
Operational Specification Data:
Capacity: 500 users, single/dual code for each.
Keypad: 3x4 key pad for local programming
4 to 8 digit PIN code entry
User Levels: Normal/Secure/Master
Security Modes: Normal, Bypass and Secure
Audio/Visual: Built-in sounder
Interface for external audible
(bell, chime and siren)
Two tri-colored LED indicators