7400 - Stand Alone Digital Keypad by DynaLock
IP65 Water Resistant & UV Resistant. Up To 500 User Codes. Suitable for Gang Box installations. Built-In Tamper Detection. Backlit Keypad.
The DynaLock 7400 durable keypad that is designed to be the most cost effective access control solution for indoor and outdoor residential, commercial and institutional applications. It will store 1 to 500 user PIN codes, with up to three access levels for each.
The 7400 features a user-friendly setup menu, which makes configuration and use very simple for end-users. A wide array of functions and auxiliary modes provide extra flexibility and security, allowing it to operate as a single or two-door access controller.
The 7400 incorporates a UV-resistant, epoxy sealed polycarbonate housing, designed to withstand the elements. Red backlit keys enhance visibility in low-light conditions and a flexible power input allows the unit to operate on 12-24VDC or 16-24VAC. Two Form-C relay outputs, rated at 2 amps, as well as REX and Auxilary inputs are provided.
Features and Benefits:
- 500 User Codes: Up to 500 codes can be programmed using one of two easy enrolling methods.
- Flexible Power Input: 12-24 VDC or 16-24VAC.
- 3 User and Access Levels: Program one to three different levels of access for each individual user or for the entire system.
- Multiple Inputs and Outputs: Unit includes a REX and Auxiliary input as well as two form C output contacts rated at 2 Amps.
- Audio and Visual Recognition: Equipped with an internal sounder and two tri-colored status/programming LED's.
- Multiple Auxiliary Modes: Ten programmable auxiliary modes including: Door Ajar, Forced Door, Alarm Shunt, and Door Monitor.
- Weather Resistant: IP65 water and UV resistant.
- Vandal Resistant: Built in optical tamper sensor.
- Installer Friendly: Includes an installation kit and self-adhesive mounting template.
Electrical Specification Data:
Voltage Range: 12-24VDC, From a regulated power supply
16-24VAC, From a transformer
Input Current: Standby: 75mA at 12VDC
Maximum: 125mA at 12VDC
Relay Outputs: Lock Strike: 2A Form C, N.O. and N.C.
Auxiliary: 2A Form C, N.O. and N.C.
Tamper: Optical back tamper sensor
O.C. active low 32mA max sink current
Inputs: REX: N.O. dry contact
Auxiliary (In/Monitor): N.O. dry contact
10 programmable modes
Operational Specification Data:
Capacity: 500 users, single/dual code for each.
Keypad: 3x4 key pad for local programming
4 to 8 digit PIN code entry
User Levels: Normal/Secure/Master