6170 - Weatherproof Push Buttons by DynaLock
Commercial Grade. Sealed Against Moisture & Dust. Variety of Signage Options. Green LED Backlight.
The 6170 Series Weatherproof Pushbutton features a commercial-grade switch assembly, completely sealed against moisture and dust intrusion. It is specifically designed to withstand outdoor exposure to the elements and other harsh environments.
The standard 3/4" diameter white, raised dome pushbutton includes a green LED backlight, selectable for 12 or 24VDC operation. Momentary-action, SPDT double-break contacts are standard on all models. The 6170 Series is ideally suited for exposed use as a momentary release or request-to-exit control for electric locks on doors and gates, in most commercial, industrial and institutional applications.
All models are momentary-action and include gree LED backlit button (shown illuminated).
Features and Benefits:
- Water-tight to IP68: Button assembly is rated for immersion in water up to 1 meter.
- Moisture-proof to IP64: Button assembly is rated for exposure to water splashing from any direction.
- Dust-tight to IP64: Button assembly is rated for protection from dush ingress.
- Thermoplastic Button: integrated with a completely sealed aluminum body.
- Operates in Extreme Temperatures: -67°F to +185°F.
- Tamper Resistant Screws and standard faceplate mounting screws are included.
- Weatherproof Faceplate Gasket included. All models mount on single-gang box. Specify BBX option to include a weatherproof surface back box.
Output Contacts: Form Z (SPDT-Double Break)
3A @ 115VAC / UL
LED Backlight: Green
10mA @ 12/24VDC (Selectable)
Ratings: Water-tight to IP68
Moisture-proof to IP64
Dust-tight to IP64
Operating Temp: -67°F to +185°F
Terminations: 7" color coded 18 AWG leads