1400 - Dual Voltage Cabinet Lock by DynaLock
DynaLock 1400 Series Heavy Duty, Dual-Voltage Cabinet Locks are the ideal choice for securing any cabinet or drawer application. The 1400 Series offers an easy installation with self-adjusting alignment tabs as well as four counter-sunk mounting holes to ensure a secure top or side mount installation. Both the 1410 and 1420 models are equipped with fail-safe or fal-secure modes of operation as well as a 12V or 24V dual voltage field selectivity.
The 1420 model offers dual outputs, to monitor the catch and locking pin.
Features and Benefits:
- Surface-Mounted Compact Design.
- Selectable Fail-Safe or Fail-Secure Operation.
- 12/24V Field-Selectable Dual Voltage.
- 440Lbs Holding Force.
- Top or Side Mount.
- Stainless Steel Locking Pin Assembly.
- Low Energy Consumption.
- Heavy Duty Metal Construction.
- Dual SPDT Monitoring Outputs (1420 ONLY).
- Available in Flat Black (US19) finish.
1410 Dimensions: 1-1/4" D x 1-3/16" W x 2-7/8" H
1420 Dimensions: 1-1/4" D x 1-3/16" W x 3-11/16" L
Current Draw: 200 mA @ 12 VDC
100 mA @ 24 VDC