1300 - Mortise Electric Deadbolt Lock by DynaLock
Accepts DC or AC Voltage. Complete array of options. Compact Design.
The 1300 mortise electric deadbolt is designed for concealed mounting in areas where conventional locks do not fit. A mounting depth of only 1-5/8" and the ability to install in door or frame regardless of position, make the 1300 the obvious choice for difficult installations. The lock is silent, rated continuous duty, and fail-safe. Not recommended on wood door/frame installations or to be used with panic devices.
* Not Recommended for Installation in Wood Doors/Frames.
Features and Benefits:
- Fail Safe: Bolt extends only when power is applied and lock is energized. Interruption of power causes the bolt to automatically spring retract.
- Narrow 1-5/8" Backset: Compact design allows for installation where most deadbolt locks cannot.
- Versatile Mounting: Mounts in header or lock jamb plus top, vertical, or bottom door stile when power is transferred to the door.
- Silent: No buzzing when energized.
- Continuous Duty: Heavy duty low voltage solenoid is designed to withstand continuous duty operation. Built-in rectifier allows AC or DC voltage input.
- Circuit Board: Built-in to simplify wiring and option selection.
- Available in Satin Aluminum (US28) finish.
Mounting Hardware: (8) #10 PNHD SST SMS 1" Long
Solenoid: Voltage: Dual-Voltage 12/24 VAC/VDC Input Standard
Current Draw: 850 mA @ 12 VDC/VAC
450 mA @ 24 VDC/VAC
Mounting Bracket (MB): 1 set (4 pieces) of predrilled mounting tabs to facilitate lock mounting when cutting into an existing metal frame.