AQU244 - Switching Power Supply by Securitron
The Securitron AccuPower® AQU244 Series of switching power supplies are single voltage, supervised units with a battery charger. These units provide 4 Amps at 24VDC, with up to 16 independently controlled, power limited outputs.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides 4 Amp/24VDC continuous output.
- Internal transformer included.
- Tolerates brownout and overvoltage input from 90-240VAC.
- Includes thermal shutdown protection with auto restart.
- Circuit breaker protects against over-current and reverse-battery faults.
- Low battery disconnect prevents deep discharge.
- Dedicated voltage enables faster battery charging even under fall load.
- ANSI/UL 603 Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- ULC-S318 Listed.
Available with up to 16 Class 2 power limited outputs
Available with configurable access control input/outputs with fire trigger in either PTC or with fuse/dry contact option, fire relay only, or configurable outputs with fire relay input
Universal input 90-240VAC
LED indicators and form "C" contacts for supervision
Supports up to two (2) sealed gel, AGM or wet lead acid batteries
Operating Temperature: -4 to +104F [-20 to +40C]
Dimensions: 14" x 14" x 4-3/4" enclosure