AQD3 - Switching Power Supply by Securitron
The Securitron AccuPower® AQD3 Series of switching power supplies are dual voltage, supervised units with a battery charger. These filed selectable units have a fast battery charge reserve. They provide a maximum 3 Amps at 12VDC or 1.5 Amps at 24VDC, with up to eight (8) independently controlled, power limited outputs.
Features and Benefits:
- Rated up to 2.8 Amp/1.4 Amp continuous output.
- Dual voltage 12VDC/24VDC field selectable.
- Internal transformer.
- Tolerates brownout or overvoltage input from 90-240VAC.
- Thermal shutdown protection comes with auto restart.
- Circuit breaker protects against over current and reverse battery faults.
- Includes battery charger and power supervision.
- Low battery disconnect prevents deep discharge.
- Dedicated voltage enables faster battery charging even under full load.
- ANSI/UL 603 Listed.
- ULC-S318 Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
Power supply outputs are Class 2 power limited
Expandable up to eight (8) independently controlled power limited outputs
Available with configurable access control input/outputs with fire trigger in either PTC or with fuse/dry contact option, fire relay only, or configurable outputs with fire relay input
LED indicators and form "C" contacts provide supervision
Universal input 90-240VAC
Supports up to two (2) sealed gel, AGM or wet lead acid batteries
Operating Temperature: -4 to +104F [-20 to +40C]
Dimensions: 14" x 9" x 3-1/2" enclosure