ASL42N - Non-Rekeyable Solid Brass Pin Tumbler Padlock by American Lock
American Lock® padlocks offer unsurpassed quality and superior performance, exceeding commercial industry standards. These padlocks protect assets at facilities throughout the world, securing high-value property, withstanding extensive use and harsh environments, and defeating attempts to breach security. American Lock brings this pride and workmanship to our padlocks, made to exacting government standards.
Our A5200GLN and ASL40N solid body government locks are designed to stringent government standards CID-A-A-59486 and CID-A-A-59487. They feature a five-pin tumbler cylinder for more than 10,000 key changes and a dual locking mechanism for superior pry resistance. For added security, all models have non-removable keys.
Solid brass locks are available in two body widths (ASL40N & ASL42N).
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to stringent government standards, CID-A-A-59486 and A-A-59487.
- 1-1/2" (38mm) wide zinc chromate finish.
- Solid brass bodies resist corrosion - ideal for harsh environments.
- Hardened boron alloy shackles for superior cut resistance.
- More than 10,000 key changes available for maximum pick resistance.
- Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- Non-removable, 5-pin tumbler cylinder for added security.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (ASL42N) and Keyed Alike (ASL42NKA). All ASL40 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 3" (Standard).
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. ASL42 Series Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week lead time, and all special orders under Case Quantity of 24 is subject to a 15% price increase, which will be applied by Taylor.