A780 - Rekeyable Solid Steel Pin Tumbler Padlock by American Lock
American Lock solid steel padlocks offer the highest protection of hardened steel. Our padlocks come in a wide range of widths, with shackle lengths and diameters to fit any application - great for outdoor protection of commercial buildings, industrial plants and perimeters, remote or unattended properties and high risk areas.
These solid steel padlocks - with the largest lock bodies and shackles to best withstand physical attack - are virtually indestructible, with hardened, chrome plated solid steel bodies that resist cutting, sawing and corrosion; hardened boron alloy steel shackles for superior cut resistance; and stainless steel cylinder pins for increased drill resistance.
Hardened stainless steel serrated pins increase the drill and pick resistance of the rekeyable five- and six-pin brass cylinders. The dual ball bearing locking mechanism resist pulling and prying.
Features and Benefits:
- Case hardened, chrome plated, solid steel bodies resist cutting, sawing and corrosion.
- 3" (75mm) wide solid steel body.
- Hardened boron alloy shackles for superior cut resistance.
- Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- 6-pin cylinders are pick resistant with tens and thousands of key changes.
- Rekeyable - replaceable cylinder and shackle.
- Stainless steel cylinder pins for increased drill resistance.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (A780) and Keyed Alike (A780KA). All A780 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1-1/4" (Standard).
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. A780 Series Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week lead time, and all special orders under Case Quantity of 24 is subject to a 15% price increase, which will be applied by Taylor.