A701 - Rekeyable Solid Steel Pin Tumbler Padlock by American Lock
American Lock round body padlocks offer the greatest security and fit for real world applications. They're virtually indestructible, with hardened, chrome plated solid steel bodies that resist cutting, sawing and corrosion and hardened boron alloy steel shackles that offer superior cut resistance.
Five-pin brass cylinders and dual ball bearing locking mechanisms resist picking, pulling, and prying. They're ideal for securing security gates, sheds, truck and van doors, industrial machinery and construction equipment.
Features and Benefits:
- Case hardened, chrome plated, solid steel bodies resist cutting, sawing and corrosion.
- 2-1/2" (63mm) wide solid steel body.
- Hardened boron alloy shackles for superior cut resistance.
- Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- 5-pin cylinders are pick resistant with tens and thousands of key changes.
- Rekeyable - replaceable cylinder and shackle.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (A701) and Keyed Alike (A701KA). All A701 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 2" (Standard).
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. A701 Series Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week lead time, and all special orders under Case Quantity of 24 is subject to a 15% price increase, which will be applied by Taylor.