A6531 - Rekeyable Solid Brass Pin Tumbler Padlock by American Lock
These solid brass padlocks perform in even the harshest outdoor or corrosive environments. Hardened boron alloy shackles offer superior cut resistance, while dual stainless steel ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying. Rekeyable six-pin brass cylinders and serrated pins are pick resistant with tens of thousands of key changes.
Features and Benefits:
- Solid brass bodies resist corrosion and are ideal for harsh environments.
- 1-1/2" (38mm) wide solid brass body.
- Hardened boron alloy shackles for superior cut resistance.
- Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- 6-pin cylinders are pick resistant with tens and thousands of key changes.
- Rekeyable - replaceable cylinder and shackle.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (A6531) and Keyed Alike (A6531KA). All A6531 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1-1/2" (Standard).
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. A6531 Series Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Key Retaining: If you require the No. A6531 Series Padlock to be Key Retaining (NR) to ensure compliance with OSHA "one employee, one lock, one key" directive please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week lead time, and all special orders under Case Quantity of 24 is subject to a 15% price increase, which will be applied by Taylor.