A50 - Non-Rekeyable Solid Steel Pin Tumbler Padlock by American Lock
These non-rekeyable padlocks offer hardened, chrome plated solid steel bodies that resist cutting, sawing and corrosion; hardened boron alloy steel shackles for superior cut resistance.
Features and Benefits:
- Case hardened, chrome plated, solid steel bodies resist cutting, sawing and corrosion.
- 2" (50mm) wide solid steel body.
- Hardened boron alloy shackles for superior cut resistance.
- Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- 5-pin cylinders are pick resistant with tens and thousands of key changes.
- Non-rekeyable model where padlock service is not necessary.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (A50) and Keyed Alike (A50KA). All A50 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 1-1/8" (Standard).
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. A50 Series Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Key Retaining: If you require the No. A50 Series Padlock to be Key Retaining (NR) to ensure compliance with OSHA "one employee, one lock, one key" directive please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week lead time, and all special orders under Case Quantity of 24 is subject to a 15% price increase, which will be applied by Taylor.