A32 - Non-Rekeyable Solid Aluminum Pin Tumbler Padlock by American Lock
American Lock solid aluminum padlocks are made from an exclusive aluminum alloy, offering strong protection against the elements. Most aluminum padlocks have hardened boron alloy steel shackles for superior cut resistance, and are chrome plated for extra corrosion resistance. The non-serviceable five-pin APTC12 cylinder can be factory keyed to your requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Corrosion resistant solid aluminum is ideal for harsh environments.
- Lightweight and spark resistant.
- 1-1/2" (38mm) wide solid aluminum body.
- Hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance.
- Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying.
- 5-pin cylinders are pick resistant with tens and thousands of key changes.
- Non-rekeyable solid aluminum padlocks where service is not necessary.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (A32) and Keyed Alike (A32KA). All A32 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle Option: Select Shackle Size -- 3" (Standard).
Delivery: The Nos. A32N & A32NKA are in stock and available to ship. All other options of the A32 American Padlock are factory-ordered and require an estimated 3-4 week lead time on shipping direct from Master Lock.
Special Ordering: If you require the No. A32 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Key Retaining: If you require the No. A32 Padlock to be Key Retaining (NR) to ensure compliance with OSHA "one employee, one lock, one key" directive please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).