A825 - Heavy Duty Straight Bar Hasp by American Lock
American Lock heavy-duty, hardened steel hasps resist cutting and sawing and are available as straight bar or angle bar styles as well as single- or double-hinged hasps for mounting to an internal or external corner or angle.
These hasps are a superior choice for commerical and industrial use on warehouses, utility rooms, storage buildings, van doors and vending machines.
The hardened steel staple on these heavy duty hasps resists cutting, sawing and hammering. Plus they're zinc plated for added strength and weather resistance. Mounting hardware is included for easy installation.
Models A850, A875, and A885 are ideal for corners and angles.
Features and Benefits:
- Applications: trailers, van doors, garages, sheds, barns, storage buildings, vending machines, utility rooms and warehouse doors.
- Hardened steel staple resists cutting, sawing and hammering.
- Zinc plated hardened steel for added strength and weatherability.
- Mounting hardware included for easy installation.
- 5" (127mm) wide x 2" (50mm) high hardened steel hasp.