A801LHC - Hidden Shackle Rekeyable Padlock by American Lock (Combo Unit)
American Lock's solid steel round, heavy-duty, hidden shackle padlocks are the toughest padlocks of their type ever offers to those who are serious about security.
With rekeyable six-pin tumbler cylinders and tens of thousands of key changes, these padlocks offer maximum protection against drilling, sawing, prying, crowbars, dent pullers and hammers - so they're ideal for protecting high security areas and are adaptable for applications on garages, storage buildings, vehicles, commercial buildings, industrial plants and vending machines.
This lock and hasp combination attaches the strong die cast A2001 padlock to the A801 truck hasp, offering greater security in swing door applications.
Features and Benefits (A2001 Padlock):
- Greatest physical security - defy bolt cutters and prying.
- Rekeyable - replaceable cylinder and shackle.
- 6-pin tumbler cylinders provide superior pick resistance with tens of thousands of key changes.
- Die cast body reinforced with anti-saw pins.
- Fasten hidden shackle padlocks (A2500, A2010 & A2001) high security hasps (A801 & A802) for maximum security and convenience - A801LHC & A802LHC.
Features and Benefits (A801 Hasp):
- Applications: trailers, van doors, garages, sheds, barns, storage buildings, vending machines, utility rooms and warehouse doors.
- 8-3/4" (222mm) wide x 4-1/2" (114mm) high steel hasp.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (A801LHC) and Keyed Alike (A801LHCKA). All A2001 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Special Ordering: If you require the No. A2001 Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
* Please note all American Lock special orders have at least a 2-week factory lead time.