A2500LHC1 - Hidden Shackle Rekeyable Padlock by American Lock (Combo Unit)
American Lock's solid steel round, heavy-duty, hidden shackle padlocks are the toughest padlocks of their type ever offers to those who are serious about security.
With rekeyable six-pin tumbler cylinders and tens of thousands of key changes, these padlocks offer maximum protection against drilling, sawing, prying, crowbars, dent pullers and hammers - so they're ideal for protecting high security areas and are adaptable for applications on garages, storage buildings, vehicles, commercial buildings, industrial plants and vending machines.
This lock and hasp combination attaches the toughest lock, the solid steel A2500, to the A801 high security hasp. This combination offers maximum security in swing door applications.
Features and Benefits (A2500 Padlock):
- Greatest physical security - defy bolt cutters and prying.
- Rekeyable - replaceable cylinder and shackle.
- 6-pin tumbler cylinders provide superior pick resistance with tens of thousands of key changes.
- Die cast body reinforced with anti-saw pins.
- Fasten hidden shackle padlocks (A2500, A2010 & A2001) high security hasps (A801 & A802) for maximum security and convenience - A801LHC & A802LHC.
Features and Benefits (A801 Hasp):
- Applications: trailers, van doors, garages, sheds, barns, storage buildings, vending machines, utility rooms and warehouse doors.
- 8-3/4" (222mm) wide x 4-1/2" (114mm) high steel hasp.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (A2500LHC1) and Keyed Alike (A2500LHC1KA). All A2500 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. A2500 Series Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week lead time, and all special orders under Case Quantity of 24 is subject to a 15% price increase, which will be applied by Taylor.