DL2800 - Trilogy Keyless Cylindrical Door Lock by Alarm Lock
The Alarm Lock DL2800 Series is a weatherproof leverset that provides 200 user codes with a keypad on one side, an audit trail log, time-stamped by day, date, time and user, as well as scheduled, automatic lock/unlock events. Trilogy features global lockdown in seconds and eliminates door-to-door programming and audit trail queries by communicating wirelessly via ethernet or 802.11.
Features and Benefits:
- Rugged clutch mechanism and Grade 1 durability ensure long life.
- 150 scheduled events, including 4 "quick schedules" for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step.
- 200 user codes including: Master, manager, supervisor and basic user. Also one-time entry service code.
- Weatherproof performance, water-sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature range +151°F to -31°F (+66°C to -35°C).
- Entry allowance from 5-15 seconds.
- Greater security with "temporary keypad lockout" after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts.
- 1000 event audit trail with time/date stamp for a printable record of door access activity by user.
- Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy.
- Programmable relays energize when one or more selected events occur.
- 4 time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock.
- Easy to install in about an hour. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks.
- Battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries (included).
Finish: The Alarm Lock DL2800 comes in Satin Chrome (US26D) finish.
Cylinder: 6-Pin Solid Brass, SC1 Schlage Keyway included with Standard model.
Interchangeable Core Models: Sold Less Cylinder. Standard model accepts 6 & 7 pin cylinders from Best, Falcon, Arrow, KSP, Medeco Keymark & Kaba Peaks. IC core models prepped for 6 & 7 pin Yale (Y), Medeco (M), Sargent (S), Corbin-Russwin (C) & Schlage (S) are also available through special order.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function, keyway or finish of the Alarm Lock DL2800 Series not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.