ALO - Identi-Shield Lockout Labels by Abus
Lockout/Tagout labels call out DANGER or allow a special area where the employee's name, department and other information can be written in with a permanent marker. The labels are made of strong pressure-sensitive vinyl and are made from 100% recycled material.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Strong vinyl pressure-sensitive label (Sold as 1 each).
- Special area for user name and department.
- Lockout labels made from 100% recycled paper.
- Lockout stickers fit Abus 41 Series padlocks.
- Available in assortment of eight colors: black, blue, brown, green, orange, purple, red, and yellow.
Dimensions: 5" x 3/4".
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).