41/30KA-EE0022 - Professional Laminated Padlock by Abus
ABUS offers suitable padlock solutions for every kind of safety application. Our 41 Laminated Steel Series offers good balance between safety and security requirements.
Laminated Steel Series is made of high quality recycled steel. It's steel body plates that are individually coated with a non-hazardous cadmium-free plating, provide superior rust protection. The lubrication used is FDA approved for use in food industry. Colored vinyl bumpers are available for easy identification and added protection. A safety lock that is designed for OSHA required identification - making it an ideal choice for Lockout/Tagout.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Steel shackle and body plates are individually coated with non-hazardous, cadmium-free ETERNA™ plating for rust protection.
- 5-pin cylinder offers maximum key differs and is non-key-retaining.
- Vinyl bumper provides easy identification and added protection.
- Padlocks are made from high-quality recycled steel.
- FDA-approved lubrication is ideal for use in the food industry.
- Packaging and labels made from 100% recycled materials.
- Meets OSHA Lockout/Tagout Guidelines.
Keying Option: Keyed Alike (KA). All 41 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).