141/200 - Universal Hasp with Integrated Padlock by Abus
The German made 141/200 Integral Diskus® Hasp has a revolutionary design which makes it ideal for use on double wing doors for vans, trucks, gates and vending machines. The hardened steel hasp is covered with a thick Zinc plating which is then powder coated. All the mounting hardware and support plates are Eterna plated. This coating provides a 1-2 punch against the elements and provides superior rust and corrosion protection.
Features and Benefits:
- Universal hasp with integrated Diskus® padlock for doors and gates.
- Ideal for use on double doors (utility vans, storage sheds).
- Easy to operate with one hand due to handy frontal cylinder access.
- Solid metal locking case prevents successful attacks on the integrated padlock.
- Extremely corrosion resistant.
- Mounting hardware (screw, drilling template and spacers up to 1/5" (5mm) height) and Diskus® lock are included.
- Available in black and white.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (KD) and Keyed Alike (KA). All 25EC/70 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Discontinued: The No. 141/200 w-Diskus 25EC/70 Hasp & Lock has been discontinued by Abus and we will not accept Returns on any discontinued items. Orders will be filled while supplies last but no order is guaranteed.