A2000 - Hidden Shackle Rekeyable Padlock by American Lock
American Lock's solid steel round, heavy-duty, hidden shackle padlocks are the toughest padlocks of their type ever offers to those who are serious about security.
With rekeyable six-pin tumbler cylinders and tens of thousands of key changes, these padlocks offer maximum protection against drilling, sawing, prying, crowbars, dent pullers and hammers - so they're ideal for protecting high security areas and are adaptable for applications on garages, storage buildings, vehicles, commercial buildings, industrial plants and vending machines.
The three flat back locks, models A2500, A2010 and A2001, are tapped and threaded to allow for attachment to either high security hasp A801 or A802. When affixed, for swing door applications, the combination provides both maximum security by making it virtually impossible to pry the lock away from the hasp and greater convenience, as the lock remains attached to the hasp when unlocked.
The American Lock A2000 is designed for use with Nos. A800, A800WHT, A801, and A802 hasps to create a secure lock ideal for vans, trucks, gates and vending. See "Related Items" above.
Features and Benefits:
- Greatest physical security - defy bolt cutters and prying.
- Rekeyable - replaceable cylinder and shackle.
- 6-pin tumbler cylinders provide superior pick resistance with tens of thousands of key changes.
- Die cast body reinforced with anti-saw pins.
- Fasten hidden shackle padlocks (A2500, A2010 & A2001) high security hasps (A801 & A802) for maximum security and convenience - A801LHC & A802LHC.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (A2000KD), Keyed Alike (A2000KA). All A2000 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Delivery: The No. A2000 Van Lock has been discontinued by American Lock and we will not accept Returns on any discontinued items. Orders will be filled while supplies last but no order is guaranteed.