A1107 - Anodized Aluminum Safety Padlock by American Lock
Lightweight and durable aluminum body for Lockout/Tagout. Choose from powder coated or anodized finish. Stands up to chemicals, temperature extremes, and is UV stable.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- 1/4" diameter boron steel shackle with plated finish for corrosion resistance.
- Anodized finish suitable for lockout in food processing facilities.
- Corrosive resistant finish for tough environments.
- High visibility color plus high security.
- 5-pin APTC12 tumbler rekeyable cylinder - Over 10,000 key changes available.
- Durable padlock weighs 5 ounces, making it easy to carry.
- Solid body construction stands up to physical abuse.
- Temperature tested from -35°F to 350°F.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- UV stable.
- No silicone used in padlock.
- Available in assortment of nine colors: black, blue, brown, clear, green, orange, purple, red, and yellow.
Keying Option: Choose between Keyed Different (A1107KD), Keyed Alike (A1107KA), Master Keyed (A1107MK), and Master Keyed & Keyed Alike (A1107KAMK). All A1107 Padlocks come with 2 keys (all Master Keys are Sold Separate and available under "Related Items").
Shackle: Select Shackle Size -- 3" (Standard).
Master Key: All No. A1107 Master Key padlocks (A1107MK) will come with 2 keys but Master Keys are Sold Separate. Please Click here to order additional master keys, or order Master Keys through the above "Related Items" tab.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. A1107 Series Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Key Retaining: If you require the No. A1107 Series Padlock to be Key Retaining (S) to ensure compliance with OSHA "one employee, one lock, one key" directive please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Master Lock Key Retaining Locks have at least a 2-week lead time and are subject to a 10% price increase, which will be applied by Taylor.