Touch Sense Handle by Securitron
The Securitron (TSH) Touch Sense Handle.
- Select Function: TSH (Touch Sense Handle), DTSH (Dummy TSH), EL-TSH (ElectroLynx TSH), or EMH (Electro-mechanical Handle).
- Select Finish: Clear (CL) or Black (BK).
- Delivery: The Securitron Touch Sense Handle is in stock and available to ship.
TSH-BK - Touch Sense Handle, Black
Sized to cover up existing mounting holes, the TSH is used for standard pulls on aluminum doors. It is employed to open inswinging doors or as an alternate push-open device for inswinging and outswinging doors, providing a different look on aluminum frame glass doors. For Indoor use only.
Features and Benefits:
- For use on any push, pull or swing-through door.
- Activates a DPST 2 Amp rated relay when touched (no mechanical movement) which allows free egress.
- Backup push button.
- 16 ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included.
- Operates on either 12 or 24VDC.
- UL Listed.
Current Draw: 40mA at rest; 25mA releasing
Voltage: 12 or 24VDC
Operating Temperature: +32 to +110F [0 to +43C]
Warranty: MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Delivery: The Securitron Touch Sense Handle Clear & Black are in stock and available to ship. All other functions are factory-ordered and have a 8-10 business day lead time.
Click Here for (TSH) Touch Sense Handle Template