Touch Sense Bar by Securitron
The (TSB-3) Touch Sense Bar is part of Securitron
- Select Function: TSB-3 (Touch Sense Bar), DTSB-3 (Dummy TSB), or EL-TSB-3 (ElectroLynx TSB).
- Select Finish: Clear (CL) or Black (BK).
- Select Length: 36", 42", or 48".
- Delivery: The following bars are in stock: TSB-CL, TSB-CL-42, TSB-BK & TSB-BK-42. See below for additional delivery information.
TSB-3BK - Touch Sense Bar, Black, 36"
The Touch Sense Bar is for use on magnetically locked, non-fire-rated doors. Touching the bar, even through light gloves or clothing, trips an electronic sensor which releases the lock. For Indoor use only, the TSB-3 can be installed on metal, aluminum, or wood frame doors of all types. Meets "no special tools or knowledge" code requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Three standard lengths: 36", 42" or 48".
- Can be field cut to accommodate non-standard openings up to 48".
- Activates a DPST 2 Amp rated relay when touched (no mechanical movement) which will allow free egress or initiate the delay on an exit delay timer.
- Backup push button.
- 16 ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included.
- Operates on either 12 or 24VDC.
- UL Listed.
Current Draw: 40mA at rest; 25mA releasing
Voltage: 12 or 24VDC
Operating Temperature: +32 to +110F [0 to +43C]
Warranty: MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Delivery: The Securitron TSB-CL, TSB-CL-42, TSB-BK & TSB-BK-42 are in stock and available to ship. All other functions are factory-ordered and have a 8-10 business day lead time.
Click Here for (TSB-3) Touch Sense Bar Template