Simplex Series 900 Lock
The Simplex 900 Series Mechanical Pushbutton Lock
"Cost-Effective Access Control Solution"
- Select Function: 1" Deadbolt Latch (904); 1" Deadbolt Latch w/ Key Override (910); 5/8" Deadlocking Spring Latch (919); 5/8" Deadlocking Spring Latch w/ Key Override (938).
- Select Finish: Satin Brass (633) or Satin Chrome (626).
- Delivery: The Simplex Pushbutton Lock is in stock and available to ship.
- Special Orders: For pricing on any function or finish of the Simplex 900 not on this page please contact Taylor via e-mail (Sales@TaylorSecurity.com) or call 1-800-676-7670.
900 Series Pushbutton Lock by Simplex / Unican
The Simplex 900 Series auxiliary lockset provides fully mechanical access control, while allowing free egress at all times by interior thumbturn. It's unique teardrop shape mounts above your existing lock or can be used alone to provide quick, keyless entry for commercial or residential applications.
- Access Control: Mechanical pushbutton lock - eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards. Provides fully mechanical access control, while allowing free egress at all times by interior thumbturn. Deadbolt models must be manually relocked. Deadlocking spring latch models auto-matically relock each time the door closes.
- No Battery: Fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements.
- Number of Codes: Single access code - one easy to manage code for all users.
- Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door.
- Handing: Field reversible latch; invert the lock for right hand doors; roman numerals are easily read in either orientation.
- Durability: Highly weather resistant.
- Locking Device Options:
Deadbolt (904 & 910) - 1" throw, manual relock
Deadlocking Latch (919 & 938) - 5/8" throw, with automatic relock.
- Key Override: Can be used to override the lock combination and gain access using a key. Allows facilities to initiate or maintain a master-keyed security system.
Finish: Available in Satin Brass 04 (633) and Satin Chrome 26D (626).
Latch: 1" (25mm) deadbolt; 5/8" deadlocking spring latch.
Weight: 4 Lbs. (1.8 kg).
Strike: Includes strike plate for outswing doors, cast box strike for inswing doors; metal door frames require the optional surface mortise box strike or use of an adapter kit.
Backset: 2-9/16" (65mm) for outswing doors, 2-1/2" (64mm) for inswing doors.
Door Thickness: 1-3/8" (35mm) to 1-1/2" (38mm); 1-3/4" (44mm) to 2-1/8" (54mm).
Click Here for Link to the Simplex 900 Series Catalog