Securitron Mortise Additional Switches
The (MKS) Mortise Additional Keyswitch is part of Securitron
- Select Function: MKS (Additional Switch Momentary, SPDT, for MK), MKSA (Additional Switch Alternate, SPDT, for MKA), MKS2 (Additional Switch Momentary, DPDT, for MK2), or MKSA2 (Additional Switch Alternate, DPDT, for MKA2).
- Delivery: The following keyswitches are in stock: MKS. See below for additional delivery information.
MKS - Mortise Additional Switch Momentary, SPDT
A second switch ordered separately can be affixed to the unit so that turning the key left will depress one switch and turning it to the right will depress the other. Momentary and alternate switches may be combined on the same unit.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard with 12 or 24VDC bi-color LED.
- Backing bracket permits integration with any 1-1/4" [32mm] or 1-1/8" [28mm] mortise cylinder (not included).
- Additional switch position on backing bracket allows another switch to be activated by turning the key in the opposite direction.
- 5 Amp rated plunger switch.
- Includes anti-tamper screws.
- UL Listed.
Delivery: The Securitron MKS is in stock and available to ship. All other functions are factory-ordered and have a 8-10 business day lead time.
Click Here for (MKS) Mortise Keyswitch Template