Emergency Exit Buttons
The (EEB) Emergency Exit Buttons are part of Securitron
- Select Function: EEB2 or EEB3N.
- Delivery: The following push buttons are in stock: EEB2. See below for additional delivery information.
EEB2 - 2" Square Emergency Exit Button
Install the EEB Emergency Exit Button next to the door to provide additional safety and redundancy as required by code when using a motion detector for a request-to-exit device.
Securitron's UL294 certification indicates that when the EEB is used with the XMS Motion Sensor, it meets the NFPA Life Safety Code 101 requirements for exit of access controlled egress doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Emergency Exit Buttons offer additional safety, as required by code, for possible malfunction of motion exit sensor.
- Mounted next to door.
- Momentarily pressing the button releases door for 30 seconds.
- Single Gang or Narrow Stile.
- SPST 3 Amp wet N/C contacts.
- Operates on 12 or 24 VDC (must be same voltage as the installed lock).
- For indoor use only.
- EEB2 includes switchable green, red and blue ADA lenses.
- EEB3N includes switchable green and red lenses.
- UL Listed.
Delivery: The Securitron EEB2 is in stock and available to ship. All other functions are factory-ordered and have a 8-10 business day lead time.
Click Here for EEB Template