Emergency Exit Buttons
The Securitron (EEB) Emergency Exit Buttons.
- Select Function: EEB2 or EEB3N.
- Delivery: The Securitron Emergency Exit Buttons are factory-ordered and have a 8-10 business day lead time.
EEB2 - 2" Square Emergency Exit Button
Securitron's UL294 certification indicates that when the EEB is used with the XMS Motion Sensor, it meets the NFPA Life Safety Code 101 requirements for exit of access controlled egress doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Emergency Exit Buttons offer additional safety, as required by code, for possible malfunction of motion exit sensor.
- Mounted next to door.
- Momentarily pressing the button releases door for 30 seconds.
- Single Gang or Narrow Stile.
- SPST 3 Amp wet N/C contacts.
- Operates on 12 or 24 VDC (must be same voltage as the installed lock).
- For indoor use only.
- EEB2 includes switchable green, red and blue ADA lenses.
- EEB3N includes switchable green and red lenses.
- UL Listed.
Delivery: The Securitron Emergency Exit Buttons are factory-ordered and have a 8-10 business day lead time.
Click Here for EEB Template