Securitron DK-26 Digital Keypad
The (DK-26) Digital Keypad is part of Securitron
- Select Function: DK-26 (Digital Keypad System Narrow Stile) or DK-26XB (DK-26 w-Expansion Circuit Board Narrow Stile).
- Select Finish: Stainless Steel (SS) or Black (BK).
- Delivery: The following keypads are in stock: DK-26SS. See below for additional delivery information.
DK-26BK Series - Digital Keypad Narrow Stile Black (59 users)
The DK-26 is a digital keypad system designed for medium/high security control of electric locks. It consists of two components: the narrow stile keypad and the CPU board. The rugged stainless steel keypad is fully weatherproof and can be mounted outdoors and in most environments.
Features and Benefits:
- Cast stainless steel with 11 EPDM rubber keys.
- Weatherproof and vandal resistant.
- Mounts on a narrow mullion.
- True 10 digit operation (keys are not paired).
- Wiegand output available.
- Digital Keypad System circuit board mounts in a plastic enclosure and provides for 59 multiple users, expandable to 119.
- User code and/or hard code disable feature.
- 5 Amp DPDT relay output for lock control and alarm shunt, camera call-up or other device interface.
- Request-To-Exit (REX) input.
- 16 ft. [4.8m], 12 conductor, 22 gauge keypad cable.
- 3 LEDs and a bell button.
7mA@ rest, 160mA active, 12VAC or VDC
20mA@ rest, 190mA active, 24VAC or VDC
Voltage: 12 or 24VDC
Operating Temperature: CPU +32 to +158F [0 to +70C]
Keypad: -22 to +158F [-30 to +70C]
Warranty: MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Delivery: The Securitron DK-26SS is in stock and available to ship. All other functions are factory-ordered and have a 8-10 business day lead time.
Click Here for (DK-26) Digital Keypad Template