Securitron DK-16 Digital Keypad
The (DK-16) Digital Keypad is part of Securitron
- Select Function: DK-16 (Digital Keypad System Single Gang) or DK-16XB (DK-16 w-Expansion Circuit Board Single Gang).
- Delivery: The following keypads are in stock: DK-16. See below for additional delivery information.
DK-16 Series - Digital Keypad (59 users)
The DK-16 is an indoor Single Gang type digital keypad system designed for medium/high security control of electric locks. It consists of two components: the keypad and the CPU board. This allows the CPU board to be mounted within the protected area for higher security. Tampering with or even destroying the keypad will not release the door.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel plate.
- Telephone-type keypad with engraved and paint filled numbers in plastic keys on a single gang box.
- Red, green and a yellow LED mounted on the face.
- Digital Keypad System circuit board is a remote unit for increased security.
- Digital Keypad System circuit board mounts in a plastic enclosure and provides for 59 multiple users, expandable to 119.
- Wiegand output available.
- User code and/or hard code disable feature.
- 5 Amp DPDT relay output for lock control and alarm shunt, camera call-up or other device interface.
- Request-To-Exit (REX) input.
- True 10 digit operation (keys are not paired), 3 LEDs and a beeper.
- 16 ft. [4.8m], 12 conductor, 22 gauge keypad cable.
7mA@ rest, 160mA active, 12VAC or VDC
20mA@ rest, 190mA active, 24VAC or VDC
Voltage: 12 or 24VDC
Operating Temperature: CPU +32 to +158F [0 to +70C]
Keypad: +32 to +110F [0 to +43C]
Warranty: MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Delivery: The Securitron DK-16 is in stock and available to ship. All other functions are factory-ordered and have a 8-10 business day lead time.
Click Here for (DK-16) Digital Keypad Template