Omnia "260" Style Knob
The 260 Knob is part of the Omnia Solid Brass Series
- Features: All 260 Knobs come standard with 2-3/8" Backset (Latch), "T" Strike, and are available for 1-3/8" thick doors.
- Select Function: Passage, Privacy, or Single Dummy.
- Select Finish: See Finish Swabs below.
- Delivery: All Omnia is factory-ordered, please allow 4-5 business day factory lead time.
"260" Solid Brass Knob by Omnia Solid Brass Series
Function: The 260 Knob is available in Passage (260-PA), Privacy (260-PR), and Single Dummy (260-SD) function.
Finish: The 260 Knob is available in Brass (US3), Polished Nickel (US14), Satin Nickel (US15), Shaded Bronze (SB), and Max Brass (MB) finish.
Features: All Solid Brass Knob Sets consist of 2 Knobs, 2 finished rosette covers, tubular latch, spindle and all mounting hardware.
* Brass (US3) is pictured above in Omnia "260" Style Knob.
Strike: Omnia No. 13 "T" Strike, Square Corner is standard.
Door Thickness: Available for 1-3/8" Thick Door (Must specify if needed for 1-3/4" or 2" door).
Rosette: 2-5/8" Diameter Rose (Covers 2-1/8" Hole). Max Brass (MB) and Polished Nickel (US14) finishes are not available with ornate rose shown. Will be substituted with Traditional rose.
Backset: 2-3/8" Latch, Square Corner is standard (Must Specify if 2-3/4" Latch is needed).
* For more Product Information see "Specifications" above.
The Omnia "260" Knob
Door Thickness: 1-3/8".
Backset: 2-3/8" Square Corner.
Strike: No. 13 "T" Strike Square Corner.
Delivery: All Omnia is factory-ordered, please allow 4-5 business day factory lead time.
- Passage (Hall & Closet): Latch operates by knob from either side of door.
- Privacy (Bedroom / Bathroom): Latch operates by knob from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt.
- Single Dummy (Dummy Trim): Trim on one side of door only. Available for surface mounting or thru-bolting. Knob with rose.