MM15 E-Mag Lock by Securitron
The Securitron MM15 Series E-Mag Lock.
"4000 lbs. Holding Force Magnalock"
- Select Function: MM15, MM15G, MM15DT, or MM15GDT.
- Delivery: The Securitron MM15 Series Magnalock is factory-ordered and has a 8-10 business day lead time.
MM15 Series - 4000 lbs. Holding Force Magnalock
4000 lbs. holding force dual voltage, dual current Maglock for interior or perimeter doors where ultra-high security and compact size are required.
MM15 is a hybrid design with two spring loaded, hardened steel jaws. In the event of a forced entry attempt, the mandibles rotate inward, clamping down and capturing the edges of the armature.
Features and Benefits:
- 4000 lbs. holding force provides an unmatched level of security.
- Dual voltage (12/24) and dual current (AC/DC) operation.
- Mounting plate provides easy and accurate installation.
- Fail Safe, but can be installed with a battery backup power supply.
- Optional finishes via dress cover include Black, Polished Brass (US03), and Satin Brass (US04).
- Brackets and accessories to configure any opening.
- Indoor use only.
- UL Listed.
Holding Force: 4000 lbs. [1814 kg]
Current Draw and Voltage:
AC Current: 130mA max at 12VAC; 250mA max at 24VAC
DC Current: 100mA max at 12VDC; 200mA max at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
Warranty: MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Delivery: The Securitron MM15 Series Magnalock is factory-ordered and has a 8-10 business day lead time.
Click Here for MM15 Series Template
- MM15 (Magnalock Model M15).
- MM15G (MM15, Conduit Option).
- MM15DT (MM15, Door Position, Tamper).
- MM15GDT (MM15, Conduit, Door Position, Tamper).