M82 Series Magnalock by Securitron
The M82 Series Magnalock is part of Securitron
"1800 lbs. Holding Force Magnalock"
- Select Function: M82B, M82BD, M82B-SS, M82FB, M82FBD, M82FGB, M82FGBD, M82GB, or M82GBD.
- Delivery: The Securitron M82 Series Magnalock is factory-ordered and has a 8-10 business day lead time.
M82B Series - 1800 lbs. Holding Force Magnalock with BondSTAT Mag Bond Sensor
1800 lbs. holding force Magnalock with automatic dual voltage and magnetic bond sensing function standard. Preferred by prisons and detention facilities, and also functions best on large, high security gates.
Introducing BondSTAT, the next generation of electromagnetic lock monitoring technology from Securitron. Unlike typical door position switches that indicate whether or not a door is closed, BondSTAT also notifies your access control or alarm system that the door is accurately secured. BondSTAT"s magnetic field monitors the entire suface of the armature, not just the center or corner. Any variation in the armature's position beyond established installation parameters will initiate a signal indicating the Magnalock is not generating full holding potential. BondSTAT delivers superior Magnalock monitoring capability for unparalleled security and peace of mind.
* The M82 Mag requires 2.5 inches of flat mounting space.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented instant release circuit - no residual magnetism.
- Surface mounts easily with a minimum of tools.
- Fully sealed electronics - tamper proof and weatherproof.
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts.
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630).
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification.
- Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required.
- BondSTAT magnetic bond sensor standard.
- Universal threaded conduit fitting is 1/2" female - 3/4" male.
- UL Listed.
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening type include mounting brackets, housings and dress covers.
Holding Force: 1800 lbs. [816 kg]
Current Draw and Voltage: 350mA at 12VDC; 200mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
Warranty: MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Click Here for M82 Series Template
Click Here for M82 Series BondSTAT Template
- M82B (Magnalock Model 82, Mag Bond Sensor).
- M82BD (M82, Mag Bond Sensor, Door Position).
- M82B-SS (M82, Mag Bond Sensor, Split Strike).
- M82FB (M82, Face Mount, Mag Bond Sensor).
- M82FBD (M82, Face Mount, Mag Bond Sensor, Door Position).
- M82FGB (M82, Face Mount, Conduit, Mag Bond Sensor).
- M82FGBD (M82, Face Mount, Conduit, Mag Bond Sensor, Door Positon).
- M82GB (M82, Conduit, Mag Bond Sensor).
- M82GBD (M82, Conduit, Mag Bond Sensor, Door Position).