M32 Series Magnalock by Securitron
The M32 Series Magnalock is part of Securitron
"600 lbs. Holding Force Magnalock"
- Select Function: M32, M32F, M32FB, M32FBD, M32FD, M32B, M32BD, or M32D.
- Delivery: The following magnalocks are in stock: M32, M32F, M32FD, M32B & M32D. See below for additional delivery information.
M32 Series - 600 lbs. Holding Force Magnalock
600 lbs. holding force Magnalock with automatic dual voltage. Recommended for applications where physical assault on the door is not expected, like access controlled interior rooms and secure areas within buildings.
* The M32 Mag requires 2.25 inches of flat mounting space.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented instant release circuit - no residual magnetism.
- Surface mounts easily with a minimum of tools.
- Fully sealed electronics - tamper proof and weatherproof.
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts.
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630).
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification.
- Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor.
- UL Listed.
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening type include mounting brackets, housings and dress covers.
Holding Force: 600 lbs. [272 kg]
Current Draw and Voltage: 300mA at 12VDC; 150mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
Warranty: MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Delivery: The Securitron M32, M32F, M32FD, M32B & M32D are in stock and available to ship. All other functions are factory-ordered and have a 8-10 business day lead time.
Click Here for M32 Series Template
- M32 (Magnalock Model M32).
- M32F (M32, Face Mount).
- M32FB (M32, Face Mount, Mag Bond Sensor).
- M32FBD (M32, Face Mount, Mag Bond Sensor, Door Position Switch).
- M32FD (M32, Face Mount, Door Position Switch).
- M32B (M32, Mag Bond Sensor).
- M32BD (M32, Mag Bond Sensor, Door Position Switch).
- M32D (M32, Door Position Switch).