LCN 1260 Series Door Closer
The LCN 1260 Series Door Closer
"The LCN No Leak Commercial Series Closers"
- Select Function: 1261 w/ Regular Arm (Rw/PA) or 1261 w/ Hold-Open Arm (Hw/PA).
- Select Finish: See Finish Swabs below.
- Delivery: The following closers are in stock: 1261 Rw/PA-689 & 1261 Hw/PA-689. See below for additional delivery information.
1260 Series - LCN Door Closer
The LCN No Leak Commercial Series Closers are designed especially for the unique opening needs of the commercial market. Each of the closers in the No Leak Series features solid, cast iron cylinder construction and special V-Shield™ sealing technology; so your closers are guaranteed for 10 years not to leak even under the most demanding conditions.
The new 1260 Series cast iron closer is designed for low to moderate traffic in both interior and exterior applications. The 1260 is ideal for hotels/motels, retail/restaurants, offices/banks, manufacturing, and other light commercial facilities.
The LCN 1260 Series combines the best features from the previous 1070 and 1370 into a single versatile and economical cast iron closer, with dual mounting capability. The 1260 is adjustable spring sizes 1-5 and mounts to the most common commercial footprint. The 1260 also features a complete line of regular and extra duty arms and LCN's peel-n-stick installation templates.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard 1260 series closer shipped with regular arm, a shaft cover, and self reaming and tapping screws.
- Non-sized (1-5) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 4'6" and exterior doors to 3'6".
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb and parallel arm on either right or left swinging doors (Non-Handed).
- Mounts to most common commercial footprint (3/4" x 9-1/16").
- Closer meets ADA requirements.
- Available in Aluminum (689) & Dark Bronze (695) finish.
Cover: Cover Sold Separate (See "Related Items" Below).
Regular Arm: Non-handed arm mounts hinge side or top jamb. Includes PA SHOE required for parallel arm mounting.
Hold-Open Arm: Non-handed arm mounts hinge side, top jamb or parallel arm. Hold-open adjustable at shoe.
Delivery: The LCN 1261 Rw/PA-689 & 1261 Hw/PA-689 are in stock and available to ship. All other functions ship direct from LCN as part of IR Fastrack, which leaves the factory in approximately 3-5 business days.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Click Here for LCN 1260 Series Template