GL1 Gate Lock by Securitron
The GL1 Series Gate Lock is part of Securitron
"2000 lbs. Holding Force Gate Lock"
- Delivery: The Securitron GL1 Series Gate Lock is factory-ordered and has a 8-10 business day lead time.
GL1 Series - 2000 lbs. Holding Force Gate Lock
The GL1 Electromechanical Gate Lock is designed to secure a wide variety of vehicle and pedestrian gate applications where security and weather resistance are required. The GL1 functions equally well in both electrically and manually operated gate installations and can be used for swing gates, sliding gates, stock cage gates and other applications.
Features and Benefits:
- 2000 lbs. holding force.
- Operates under pre-load up to 100 lbs.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required.
- Fail Secure convertible to Fail Safe.
- Manual key override (right or left hand).
- Self-aligning receiver (+/- 1/2" horizontally) helps compensate for gate misalignment and sag.
- Tamper proof cast aluminum housing.
- Latch status monitor switch (SPDT).
- Heavy wall 1/2" inside diameter threaded steel coupling.
- Hardened steel latch.
- Surface Mount.
- Black krinkle powder coated finish.
Holding Force: 2000 lbs. [907 kg]
Current Draw and Voltage:
12 Volts Initial (Peak): (~1.0 Sec.) at 870mA - Reduced: 290mA
Power Consumption: 3.5 Watts
24 Volts Initial (Peak): (~1.0 Sec.) at 720mA - Reduced: 170mA
Power Consumption: 4.1 Watts
Operating Temperature: -58 to +167F [-50 to +75C]
Warranty: MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Click Here for GL1 Series Template