Strike by Folger Adam: 732-75
The Folger Adam 732-75 Series Electric Strike.
"Heavy Duty Electric Strike"
- Select Function: Fail Secure or Fail Safe.
- Select Optional Function: Latchbolt & Locking Cam Monitor with Auxiliary Switch (LCBMA).
- Select Voltage: 12VDC or 24VDC.
- Select Finish: See Finish Swabs below.
- Delivery: The following strikes are in stock: 732-75-12D-630, 732-75-24D-630, 732-75-F-12D-630 & 732-75-F-24D-630. See below for additional delivery information.
732-75 Series - Folger Adam Electric Strike
The 732-75 Series heavy duty electric strike is used with cylindrical locks, mortise locks and mortise exit devices in wood frame applications when the lockset has a 1/2", 5/8" or 3/4" throw latchbolt. It features an offset solenoid. Note: 3/4" keeper standard.
Features and Benefits:
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction.
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft.-lbs.
- Horizontally adjustable keeper to allow for door and frame misalignment.
- 3/4" keeper depth (732-75).
- Fail Secure (standard).
- Plug-in connector.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630), Brass (605), Satin Brass (606), Satin Bronze (612), Bronze Toned (613) & Bright Stainless Steel (629).
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour single door (fail secure only).
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour double door (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- UL1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- DOD approved.
- New York City accepted.
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
.29 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.15 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LCBMA - Latchbolt & Locking Cam Monitor with Auxiliary Switch: Detects position of latchbolt in pocket.
Delivery: The Folger Adam 732-75-12D-630, 732-75-24D-630, 732-75-F-12D-630 & 732-75-F-24D-630 is in stock and available to ship. All other functions and finishes are factory-ordered and have an 8-10 business day lead time.
Click Here for Folger Adam 732-75 Series Template