Securitron DM62 Series Magnalock
The DM62 Series Magnalock is part of Securitron
"1200 lbs. Holding Force Double Magnalock"
- Select Function: DM62, DM62-OS, DM62B, DM62B-OS, DM62BD, or DM62D.
- Delivery: The Securitron DM62 Series Magnalock is factory-ordered and has a 8-10 business day lead time.
DM62 Series - 1200 lbs. Holding Force Double Magnalock
For double doors without a center mullion, the DM62 supplies two model 62 Magnalocks in a single, brushed stainless steel housing.
* The DM62 Mag requires 2.5 inches of flat mounting space.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented instant release circuit - no residual magnetism.
- Electrically, both locks can be controlled as one or separately.
- Surface mounts easily with a minimum of tools.
- Fully sealed electronics - tamper proof and weatherproof.
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts.
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630).
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification.
- Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor for each lock.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required.
Holding Force: 1200 lbs. [544 kg]
Current Draw and Voltage: 250mA at 12VDC; 150mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
Warranty: MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Click Here for DM62 Series Template
- DM62 (Magnalock Model DM62).
- DM62-OS (DM62, Offset Strike).
- DM62B (DM62, Mag Bond Sensor).
- DM62B-OS (DM62, Mag Bond Sensor, Offset Strike).
- DM62BD (DM62, Mag Bond Sensor, Door Position Switch).
- DM62D (DM62, Door Position Switch).