9700 - Electric Strike by HES
Works with Corbin Russwin SecureBolt™ and Yale SquareBolt® exit devices.
The 9700 Series is a heavy duty, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate Corbin Russwin SecureBolt™ and Yale SquareBolt® exit devices. All components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing, so no cutting on the frame is required for installation. It is field selectable for fail secure or fail safe operation, and for 12 or 24 VDC.
The 9700 is designed with the strength and durability required to exceed the severe forces of ANSI Windstorm testing. This unique electric strike also complies with NFPA 80-07 guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames.
Features and Benefits:
- Separate base and decorative cover for easy adjustments.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Static strength 2,000 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 120 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC.
- Horizontal adjustment.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) & Bronze Toned (613) finish.
- ANSI 250.13-2003 Severe windstorm listed.
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104), NFPA-252 and ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
- Florida Building Code Approved (FL#14307).
- California Fire Marshall listed.
- UL1034 burglary-resistant rated and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour (fail secure only).
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 (#E09731, #E09732, #E09373).
- RoHS compliant.
- Patent: # 6,390,520, 6,392,520, and 8,454,520.
.45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
Special Ordering: If you require a different finish, please contact Taylor Security (email@example.com) for pricing and availability.