506 - Grip Tight Circuit Breaker Lockout by Master Lock
Master Lock offers innovative, patented and patent pending devices for the effective lockout of electrical shut-off points, including circuit breakers, and electrical plugs.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits virtually all circuit breakers you will find in a lockout situation.
- Includes one 491B and one 493B Grip Tight™ circuit breaker lockouts.
- Grip Tight™ circuit breakers work with simple thumb turn and clamping handle.
- Innovative patented Grip Tight™ design effectively locks out circuit breakers.
- Adjust to breaker with simple thumb turn and then close clamping handle for a tight grip on the toggle.
- Great strength with universal fit.
- 491B fits wide or tall breaker toggles typically found on high-voltage breakers.
- 493B fits standard height and tie-bar toggles typically found on 120 and 240 volt breakers.
- Compact device is easy to carry and easy to store.
- Accepts all American Lock and Master Lock safety padlock shackles and lockout hasp diameters.
- Durable construction with powder coated steel and reinforced polymer for operation in harsh environments.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).