503RED - Dual Application Red Group Lock Box by Master Lock (No Padlock Included)
Innovative patented cable lockouts and lock boxes offer efficient multipoint and group safety compliance.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Storage device captures keys for effective lockout of large equipment.
- Exclusive Latch Tight feature ensures that keys cannot be accessed until the last lock is removed.
- Lockout message on box is in three languages - English, Spanish, and French.
- Durable power-coated red finish with stainless steel handle.
- Integrated storage organizes up to 12 keys or hundred of bulk keys.
- Dual application - wall mount or portable.
- Up to 14 workers can apply their personal safety padlocks or hasps.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).