488 - Rotating Large Electrical Plug Lockout by Master Lock (No Padlock Included)
Master Lock offers innovative, patented and patent pending devices for the effective lockout of electrical shut-off points, including circuit breakers, and electrical plugs.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Outward/Inward rotation allows for easier application & storage.
- Surrounds the electrical plug and protects against accidental reconnection.
- Patented rotating design allows for easier installation in confined space applications.
- Complete with high-visibility permanent safety labels (English, French & Spanish). Labels can be written-on to identify the responsible person, then erased for the next job.
- Tough, lightweight, dielectric thermoplastic bodies withstands chemicals.
- Durable construction with powder coated steel and reinforced polymer allows operation in harsh environments.
Dimensions: For electrical plug sizes up to 3" diameter x 6" (7.6cm x 15.2cm) with cord dia. up to 3/4" (1.9cm) (Most 220 and many 550-volt plugs).
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).