481 - Rotating Gate Valve Lockout by Master Lock
The exclusive, patented Master Lock gate and ball valve lockout devices work in difficult applications like tight spaces and insulated pipes.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Outward/Inward rotation allows for easier installation and storage.
- Surrounds the valve operating handle to protect against accidental valve opening.
- Unique patented rotating design allows for easier installation in confined space applications.
- Each size rotates into itself and nests into the next larger size to save space in safety tool boxes.
- Center knockout can be removed for rising stem gates valves.
- Multiple workers can apply their personal safety locks.
- Complete with high-visibility permanent safety labels (English, French & Spanish) that can be written-on to identify the responsible person, then erased for the next job.
- Tough, lightweight, dielectric thermoplastic bodies withstand chemicals.
- Perform effectively in extreme conditions (temperature range: -50°F (-46°C) to 350°F (177°C).
Dimensions: Fits 2" (5cm) to 5" (12.7cm) diameter valve handles.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).