40KADPF - Shrouded Padlock by Master Lock
The Master Lock No. 40 Series Padlock is built with double deadbolt locking to guard against pulling and key retaining feature ensures padlock is not left unlocked. Fully shielded design minimizes exposure and ideal protection against bolt cutter attacks.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully shrouded design minimizes shackle exposure and protects against bolt cutter attacks.
- 2-3/4" (70mm) wide stainless steel lock body resists corrosion.
- Hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance.
- Double deadbolt locking for superior pry resistance.
- 4-pin cylinder helps prevent picking.
- Key retaining feature ensures padlock is not left unlocked.
Keying Option: Keyed Alike (40KADPF). All 40 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Shackle: Select Shackle Size -- 3/4" (Standard).
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Special Ordering: If you require the No. 40 Series Padlock keyed to an existing key number please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
Master Lock special orders have at least a 2-week lead time, and all special orders under Case Quantity of 36 is subject to a 15% price increase, which will be applied by Taylor.