2948 Automatic Flush Bolt with Bottom Fire Bolt by Rockwood Hardware
Features and Benefits:
- Low (5 lbs. maximum) closing force.
- Fully automatic; opening active door retracts top bolt.
- Override feature prevents damage to doors or bolt if bolt head is blocked from entering strike.
- Bolt head rod is adjustable up to 1/2".
- For fire rated UL listed 20-minute wood core and composite doors up to 4' W x 9' H.
- Thermal lock automatically locks the inactive door under high heat conditions due to fire.
- Bottom fire bolt eliminates need for floor prep.
- Oversize fire bolt strike hole allows for slight door misalignment.
- UL Listed.
Fastener: 8 each #8 x 3/4 FH Combo Screws, 2 each Plastic Anchors; 3 each #10 x 1 FH WS.
Finish: The Rockwood 2948 Automatic Flush Bolt comes in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Top Bolt: 1" x 8-1/2".
Bottom Bolt: 13/16" Diameter.