2805 - Electromagnetic Door Holder by DynaLock
DynaLock 2800 Series Electromagnetic Door Holders are designed to hold self-closing fire or smoke barrier doors open until automatically released by fire alarm, smoke detection, or sprinkler systems. They can also be manually controlled wherever instant closing of doors is required for safety or convenience.
Each door holder assembly consists of a floor or wall mounted heavy-duty electromagnet, a self-adjusting and pivoting armature, and all necessary mounting hardware. All models are field selectable to operate on 12VDC, 24 VAC/VDC, or 120 VAC input voltage. Convenient screw terminals are provided for field hook-up. All holder models are UL listed.
DynaLock 2800 Door Holders each provide 30-45 lbs. of holding force, allowing manual door closure when electromagnets are energized.
Features and Benefits:
- 30-45 Lbs. holding force per door.
- Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operating costs and extends battery stand-by time.
- Tri-Voltage: 12 VDC, 24 VAC/VDC or 120 VAC/60Hz selectable operation.
- Fail-Safe Operation: Electromagnet releases instantly upon power loss.
- Self-adjusting and pivoting armature assembly.
- Built-in spike suppression protects other solid state components within the system from damage when the door holder is de-energized.
- Heavy-duty die cast metal housings & faceplates.
- Available in Satin Aluminum (US28) finish.